1. All entry forms must be handed in (or emailed) by the last Thursday preceding the Show. Late entries may be accepted on the day at the discretion of the committee.
2. All exhibits must be clearly labelled with the exhibitor’s number. (The numbered stickers are supplied on the morning of the show)
3. No exhibitor may make more than one entry per class.
4. The exhibitor, with the exception of classes B1, B2 & B3 (Flower Arranging), must have grown all flowers and produce.
5. Exhibitors must supply their own plates and baskets. Limited supplies of vases for flowers are available at the hall.
6. All cookery items must have been prepared by the exhibitor. Any exposed cookery items should be covered. (Cling film is acceptable).
7. Handicraft exhibits must have been made by the exhibitor within the last 2 years and must not have been exhibited previously at this Show..
8. Photographs must have been taken by the exhibitor and must not exceed 10 inches by 8 inches (25cm x 20cm) including any mount and must be unframed. There is no time limit on when the photograph was taken. (These rules apply to the adult and child classes)
9. No exhibits or prize tickets to be removed before presentation of cups.
10. Prizes and Points to be awarded as follows:-
1st Prize 50p 2nd Prize 30p 3rd Prize 20p.
1st Prize 50 points 2nd Prize 30 points 3rd Prize 20 points.
11. Exhibitors may stage their exhibits from 9.15am until 10.30am on the day of the show.
12. The exhibits and the presentation of the Trophies may be photographed on behalf of the Flower Show Committee. These photographs remain the property of the Committee and may be used at their discretion. (Website, press etc).
13. 19 challenge cups will be awarded, to be held for one year only and returned by the Thursday preceding the next Flower Show.
14. THE EXTERNAL JUDGES’ DECISION IS FINAL.
- Your browser is not supported for the Live Clock Timer, please visit the Support Center for support.